Non-profit organizations face many obstacles and a unique set of challenges, setting them apart from for-profit companies. Whether it’s complying with complicated financial reporting and regulatory requirements, following strict budgets and managing risks, or preparing for your organization’s future; tax-exempt organizations must balance the success of their mission within the context of operational and regulatory standards. Armstrong, Backus & Co. understands this complex non-profit relationship and has a team of passionate professionals experienced in serving non-profit organizations. Our clients are passionate about their missions, and at Armstrong, Backus & Co., we are equally passionate about helping them succeed.
Our nonprofit service offerings include:
- Monthly accounting, data analysis, and financial reporting
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- IRS and State tax-exemption applications (IRS Forms 1023, 1024)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax analysis
- IRS Reporting (IRS Form 990 and 990-T)
- Tax planning for new nonprofit organizations and new lines of programming/business